There are several predefined email templates already in the system. You can use these templates as they currently are configured or you have the option to customize them to meet the needs of your product and customers for content and variables included within these templates.
In order to customize/edit these templates:
- It helps to Understand the Email Template Types
- It helps to know the Email Template Variables Available
- It helps to Understand the Format of an Email Template
- You need to be logged into the Subscribe Pro Admin here (your Subscribe Pro Admin credentials should have been emailed to you, if you don't have them, contact Subscribe Pro Support):
- Once logged in, navigate to System > Email Templates
- You can then click on the edit icon of the template you wish to edit/customize.
- The email template content is in the text area field labeled Template Content, you can expand or collapse this box to the size you want to use to edit.
- Once the changes are made, be sure to click the button.
- You can then preview your changes by clicking the preview button next to the email template you just updated in the list of Email Templates.
- You can also get a preview in email format by sending yourself a test email by clicking the email button next to the email template you just updated.