Installation via Composer You can install our Magento 2 extension using the Composer dependency management tool. The Composer website has installation instructions for Linux, OSX, and Windows.
Once Composer is installed on your Magento server, please follow these simple steps to install our extension:
- Set up the correct path for Composer or keep Composer within Magento root.
In Magento root, run the following command. It may take a couple of minutes:
composer require subscribepro/subscribepro-magento2-ext
Version Compatibility Notes:
- If you are using Magento 2.1.2, you must use extension 1.0.6.
- If you are using Magento 2.1.x, x > 2, you must use extension 1.0.20.
- We currently support Magento 2.2+ and 2.3+ on our latest version.
- If you do not specify a version, Composer will pick the best extension version based on your Magento version.
composer require subscribepro/subscribepro-magento2-ext <version>
After the above is successful, run this command in Magento root. This will let Magento know about the module.
php bin/magento module:enable Swarming_SubscribePro
Run this command in Magento root. This will ensure any installer scripts we may have are executed properly and store the current data version.
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
You may need to run this command to deploy any necessary static content:
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Run this command to compile the code:
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Run this command to clear the Magento cache:
php bin/magento cache:flush