Managing Subscribe Pro Environments
- A user with Manage Environment Configuration access to the New Merchant App.
- Log into the New Merchant App.
- Click on the profile icon on the top right and select Account Settings from the dropdown.
- On the top bar, click on Environments.
- You will see a list of environments associated with the account.
- In the Environments section, click on the Create New Environments button.
- In the Environment details, enter a name for the environment.
- Recommendation: Choose a name that will make it easy to identify the environment.
- Select "Production" or "Sandbox" from the Choose Environment Type dropdown.
- Select the eCommerce platform that the client is using from the Choose Ecommerce Platform Connection dropdown.
- By default, Salesforce Commerce Cloud is selected and should be changed if a different platform is being used.
- Select Create Environment.
- In the Environments section, locate the environment you wish to delete and click on the Delete button to the right of it.
- A window will appear, asking you to enter the environment name to proceed with the deletion.
- Click on Delete Environment to confirm.
- The environment will be scheduled for cancellation and all associated data will be deleted after one month.
- Recommendation: Reach out to Subscribe Pro at [email protected] for more information or to inquire on a backup of the data.
Changing an Environment's Name
- In the Environment section, click on the pencil icon next to the name of the environment you want to change.
- Type the new name in the text field.
- Click the green checkbox to confirm the change.